(ISSN 0137-530 X, e-ISSN 2450-792X, INDEX COPERNICUS ICV 2016: 56.89)
Paper review principles in “Studia i Materiały do Dziejów Żup Solnych w Polsce” (“Studies and Materials for the History of Saltworks in Poland”)
In line with the guidelines of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the editorial office applies reviewing principles of texts submitted for publication in the academic periodical “Studies and Materials for the History of Saltworks in Poland.” The editors reserve the right to reject texts and to abbreviate papers that do not conform to editorial requirements. The review sheet is available for downloading from the Internet site of the periodical (in the Review Sheets tab).
1. Every article is reviewed by two independent reviewers outside of the Museum.
2. In case of texts written in a foreign language, at least one reviewer is affiliated with a foreign institution other than the nationality of the paper’s author.
3. Reviewing of texts takes place anonymously with respect to the author and the reviewer (the so-called “double-blind review process”), as recommended by the Ministry.
4. The review has a written form and contains a clear conclusion with respect to admitting the paper for publication or its rejection. In the review sheet, the reviewer determines whether the paper can be published:
- in case of grade A: without corrections;
- in case of grade B: after inclusion of editorial corrections and after introduction of content-related changes.
- in case of grade C: it is not eligible for publication.